Baby Foods (Infant milk & substitute)
BABY FOOD TESTING
The foundation of an individual's health and well-being is laid in early childhood. A child's diet is a great matter of concern for his mother. Since children are vulnerable and susceptible to ailments it is very essential to ensure what the baby consumes is pure and healthy. India is home to numerous top Baby Food Brands that have managed to occupy space not only in the high-fi malls but also in the minds of the caring and concerned Indian mothers. Most of the Top Baby Food Brands in India are known for providing the right amount of nutrition to babies.
Toxic residues that may result from cultivation or production must be reduced considerably more in baby food products than for other food products. Government regulations and dietary regulations define specific nutritional requirements and limits for contaminants that are far below conventional ones.
- Infant Formula Food
- Infant Milk Food
- Processed Cereal Based Complementary Food
- Follow Up Formula Complementary Food
- Milk Cereal Based Complementary Food
- ITC Labs offers a variety of analyses as per FSSAI regulation including quality and contaminants tests to ensure that food products are consumable without any harmful effects. Quality parameters are Protein, Fat, Carbohydrate, Ash, Titrable acidity, Moisture, Vitamins, Fatty Acid Composition, Essential Amino Acids, Minerals, Acidity of Extracted Fat, Rancidity, Peroxide value, Acid Value etc. Testing parameters are adulterations, Mycotoxins, Migration testing (e.g. Primary and Secondary packaging), Analysis of Residues and Contaminants, Pesticides and Antibiotics, Allergen testing (including Gluten, Peanut, Groundnut and Lactose). Melamine, Cyanuric Acid and complete microbiological analysis such as hygiene-related bacteria and spoilage microorganisms.
- We test for organisms and indicator germs that include indicator organisms, pathogenic bacteria and their toxins.
- We also offer process hygiene related tests to validate the processes of manufacturing , packaging of products.
Why ITC Labs?
With a wide variety of testing equipment, as well as experience in method development and working with complex matrices. We have an expert and dedicated work force for laboratory experiments and for the interpretation of analysis of above test with well equipped laboratory facility both at invivo and invitro levels. The most important part of our team is that it works strictly according to the regulatory guidelines.
We offer High Quality Analytical Services viz.,
- Understand the customer requirements.
- Identify regulatory requirements.
- Analyze the products adopting national / internationally approved or validated / client supplied methods.
- Qualified and calibrated instruments
- Trained analytical team
- Maintain traceability of the work done
- Ensure minimum turn around time